Say hello to one of the more controversial charts. The donut chart/doughnut chart, functions precisely like a pie chart. The only difference is that the center is blank. The donut visual adds a modern touch to presentations. The ultimate icon set is made up of eight charts with easily separable pieces to make up a new set of your own. Adobe Illustrator formats (multiple versions) and editable PDFs. Get the set on Creative Market.
- 2014 Annual Report
- Decided to switch it up this year. “Instead of blah-blah-ing about the awesome year that was 2014, why not look at what’s happened since the woeful year that was 2008?” (said I.) And why not present it in a new-to-me format: the asset class quilt chart? “…Yes, I think I will.” (said I.) Quick disclaimer – this isn’t a […] Read more – ‘2014 Annual Report’.
- First Look: SimplSend UI Concept.
- My personal favorites when it comes to file sharing are Google Drive and Dropbox (how original ;-). I’ve also completed tasks via other methods including proprietary software, and popular business solutions like Hightail (formerly YouSendIt), and BaseCamp. However, I’ve come to realize that they aren’t the “perfect” solution in every situation. And as a contractor, there are numerous occasions […] Read more – ‘First Look: SimplSend UI Concept.’.
- Coming Soon | Powerpoint Samples Online
- Powerpoint…some decks are traditional. Some set the trends. But good presentations share the ability to convey a message quickly, concisely, and memorably. The recurring purpose is to present a concept in a way that grips and holds your attention. The continued rise of slides as the standard digital communication medium has surprised many…so much so that the demand for well designed […] Read more – ‘Coming Soon | Powerpoint Samples Online’.
- The PowerPoint Overview| Part One.
- PowerPoint (.ppt) is one of the biggest indicators of intentional design (or lack thereof). “Death by PowerPoint” related tweets, memes, slideshows, and articles are a fun way to waste 15 minutes: there are some really scary .ppts in the world, aren’t there? But the reality is that PowerPoint is only an application – a tool for a […] Read more – ‘The PowerPoint Overview| Part One.’.
- Why Photoshop CC is going to be good for absolutely everyone involved.
- The switch from boxed software to Creative Cloud (CC) was not an easy transition for many Creatives. We were used to saving up the massive cost every few years for an updated version of Creative Suite, or even securing a copy through alternative measures. So when Adobe officially announced that they would no longer sell traditional copies/licenses…well […] Read more – ‘Why Photoshop CC is going to be good for absolutely everyone involved.’.
- POP Icons Make a Splash on Creative Market!
- The beta version of POP Icons (Meaning: “Piece of the Pie”) was downloaded well over 1000 times via Twitter and Dribbble, and the full version is now getting some great attention on Creative Market – a platform for handcrafted, mousemade design content from independent creatives around the world. This vector icon set was created after hearing one […] Read more – ‘POP Icons Make a Splash on Creative Market!’.